INTEGRATION OF MULTIPLE SYSTEMS
DYNAMIC PASSENGER INFORMATION SYSTEMS
A set of devices used for automated real-time presentation of visual and audible information to travellers in railroad stations, halts, and other stations about execution of train timetable, as well as about warnings and changes in train running and emergency announcements.
Passenger information is provided in many ways:
- System of dynamic passenger information displays - displays of various formats, purpose, their location within the railroad facilities, providing information on railroad traffic and warnings related to the safety of railroad facilities
- Public address system - megaphone system of voice announcements, announcements, warnings connected with safety of railroad customers, employees and unauthorized persons within railroad facilities. Public address systems can operate as Voice Alarm Systems (VAS).
- Hearing Aid Systems - inductive loop devices to facilitate the listening of announcements or contact with staff for those requiring such assistance.
- Time Signalling Systems - a set of stand-alone devices or devices integrated with displays to present the current time.
RAILROAD COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
Set of transmission devices, telephone exchanges for wire communication, devices in VHF band 150 MHz for radio communication, meeting requirements in scope of technological communication, having authorization for operation on the railroad.
Provides multi-directional communication between stations within a given railroad facility, between neighbouring facilities, sectional dispatchers and stations located along the railroad route.
PASSENGER SERVICE SYSTEM
Groups of facilities that provide access to a range of functions that enable public transport services, for example:
- ticketing points (ticket machines, ticket office intercoms, including assistive listening systems),
- call/alarm points for contacting staff (call/alarm poles integrated with assistive listening and monitoring systems).
RAILROAD FACILITIES MONITORING SYSTEMS
The system for remote supervision of railroad facilities and video material management, covering station and railroad infrastructure designed for passenger traffic service.
CANALIZATION, CABLE NETWORKS, ACCESS NETWORKS
Cable network infrastructure, cable routes, passive infrastructure within the railroad route, stations and railroad buildings together with the optical fibre and copper cabling.
Equipping access networks with access devices compliant with requirements, guidelines for data transmission of SMW, SPA and SDIP systems and their integration with the railroad teletransmission network.
The range of Teletechnics on the railroad also includes many other systems used in other areas: building security, intelligent building such as: CCTV, BMS, PSIM, SSWiN, KD, SSP, SUG.
THE OFFER INCLUDES: